Certified Internal Auditors As Your Outsourcing Solution
The role of internal auditing in any organization is vital to it’s overall success. Our professional trained certified internal auditors can perform internal audits for a variety of different international auditing standards as well as conduct supplier audits to ensure that vendors/suppliers are in conformance with your organization’s requirements. Our unique position is “external” to your organization gives us the flexibility and freedom to conduct audits of all processes since we are not the process-owners. The benefit of a professionally trained external internal audit conducting your internal audit programs allows for independent evaluation of your process, valuable feedback in terms of process performance and effectiveness as well as the benefits of best industry practices. Our trained consultants provide valuable insight to your organization by offering industry best practices as guidance tools when developing auditing procedures and controls.
The outsourcing pros and cons of your internal auditing process to PARADIGM can be illustrated as follows:
- Trained Professionals
- Industry knowledge & experience
- Auditor Independence
- Professional Feedback
- Industry Best Practices
- Reduce Internal Training Costs
- Non-biased feedback
- Professional Audit Report
- Improved Process Controls
- Process Transparency
What Is Internal Auditing Solution from Paradigm Consulting?
- Paradigm Consulting will assign a trained and experienced internal auditor to your organization
- The Auditor will develop the Audit Schedule and conduct all internal audits according to the schedule
- The Auditor will submit to the organization a formal audit report detailing all necessary information sampled during the audit process
- Internal auditor frequency will be Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually or Annually. Note: Monthly internal audits are the most effective.
- Paradigm Consulting undertakes a “Ownership Solution” in which we take full responsibility for the effectiveness of the internal auditing process
- The Auditor will issue corrective actions for any process deficiencies and timely follow up to ensure corrective action is implemented
- Schedule and chair management review meetings with your the organization’s staff
- Availability during your registrar audit and provide the necessary feedback regarding the internal auditing process
Recieve new post updates: Entries (RSS)
Recieve follow up comments updates: RSS 2.0