QMS. Quality Management System Maintenance
Maintaining your Quality Management System (QMS) takes up valuable company resources, this solution is geared towards organizations which have limited resources in maintaining their iso quality management system. Our trained professional consultants will look after all aspects of the quality management system and provide the necessary feedback for continued performance. We work with your organization to meet the standard requirements and provide value added feedback for continual improvement.
When an organization decides to outsource their Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, this essentially means that we are responsible for the overall maintenance and health of the QMS. As part of all ISO based standards their are components which need to be kept up-to-date and representative of the processes being conducted. We work with the management representative of your organization to establish a plan of activities and execute against the plan to ensure that all requirements of the standard are met. We also provide guidance to the top management of your organization with regards to Industry Best Practices which should be employed within your organization and identify areas for continual improvement.
We do not act as the Management Representative for your organization since this role is reserved for permanent employee(s) of the organization, however we work closely with all members of the organization in order to achieve the standard requirements. We work independently and under minimal guidance to ensure no disruption to your organization’s business processes.
Our fundamental commitment as a client of Paradigm Consulting is Total Client Satisfaction, in order to support our commitment to your organization we provide the following services:
- On-site client visits
- Telephone support
- Email Support
- Availability on “Needs Basis” for special projects
Description of Activity
- Updating all QMS Documentation (Quality Manual, Procedures, Forms & Work Instructions)
- Performing Internal Audits to ensure compliance to QMS requirements
- Issuance of Corrective Actions & follow up activities
- Development of new forms, procedures and processes are properly incorporated into the QMS
- Identifying areas for continual improvement & providing feedback to top management
- Facilitating the Management Review meetings with top management
- Removal of non-value added activities
- Training of new employee(s) as it relates to the QMS
- Recommending Industry Best Practices to be employed by the organization
- Providing Audit Report to top management on the health of the QMS
Recieve new post updates: Entries (RSS)
Recieve follow up comments updates: RSS 2.0