Internal Auditing Outsourced
Our trained consultants can facilitate the internal auditing process to ensure continued conformance to standard requirements. The benefits of having our trained consultants conduct internals is that it removes any conflict of interest with concerned parties (ie. you cannot audit yourself). Also since we are not the process owners, this allows for complete independence in performing internal audit service of the complete QMS. Lastly we provide an independent professional approach of auditing your processes and provide feedback for best industry practices.
Total Client Satisfaction is our goal.
Meeting the goals of our clients is very important to us, therefore we strive to ensure that we addressed all our client needs. Our consultants come from different industry backgrounds to ensure that we understand your organization’s needs so that we can tailor the appropriate solution. Paradigm consultants are professionally trained in the necessary accredited courses for all standards, in addition we keep up to date on relevant changes to ISO based standard requirements and provide this feedback directly to our clients and improve the overall quality management system effectiveness.
Since we are not “Process Owners” we have the ability to independently audit all aspects of the Quality Management System, which for most organizations is a limitation of utilizing existing employee(s).
Due to the nature of our business, we come across a lot of client confidential information whether during the implementation process or the internal auditing process. All information is safe-guarded and kept strictly confidential both during the client engagement as well as post-client work. All of our clients sign a confidentiality agreement to protect our client’s intellectual property.
Description of Activity
- Define outsourced Internal Audit Frequency – Monthly, Quarterly, Annually Visit(s)
- Establish Audit Schedule & communicate to top management
- Perform internal audits to ensure compliance to standard requirements
- Issuance of Corrective Actions & Subsequent follow up activities
- Submit Audit Report to top management highlighting “Strengths & Weakness”
- Suggest Best Industry Practices to be employed by your organization
- Recommendations for continual improvement
- Present during management review meeting and provide feedback to top management
- Availability during Registrar audit
Why Hire Us ?
- Personal Attention (1-1)
- Minimal Disruption to your organization
- Internal audit accreditation
- Better management of existing company resources
- Fixed Pricing Structure to meet your cash flow needs
- Life-time client support
- Continual Improvement of your QMS
- Industry knowledge & expertise
- Established since 1997 – “Were not going anywhere”
Recieve new post updates: Entries (RSS)
Recieve follow up comments updates: RSS 2.0